Vibe Yoga Studio | 200hr Yoga Teacher Training |
- High standard course taught by our wonderful Senior Yoga Teaching Team: Tara Hunt, Lynsey Mckeon-Smith and Brian McVeigh;
- Accredited Training Hours with Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK);
- Certification upon completion;
- Complimentary Studio Classes at Vibe to enhance your training;
- Modules include Yoga Philosophy, Pranayama, Anatomy, Hatha, Vinyasa, Asanas, Class Sequencing and lots more;
- Post-training support, advice and mentoring.
| Instructors |
Tara is a 700hr trained Yoga & Yoga Trapeze teacher. She started her journey in The Yoga Room in Ballsbridge, Dublin and has since ventured into the wonderful world of Yoga Trapeze, qualifying as a fully licensed Yoga Trapeze teacher in Barcelona with The Yoga Body alongside founder Lucas Rockwood. Tara has been taught by some fantastic Yogis, such as Donna Farrah (Vinyasa and Restorative) and a massive 500 hour with Bryce Yoga. She also undertook additional training in Yoga anatomy and Sports Therapy Yoga.
Brian was an accounting and computer application teacher before training as a yoga teacher in 2010. He has a life-long appreciation for the benefits of meditation and personal reflection. His physical yoga practice began in 2003 with home classes and he has continued with a daily practice ever since.
After his initial Yoga Alliance Teacher Training he continued his learnings with many local and international teachers, including studying Yoga Philosophy for three years. Brian has taught widely in Dublin over the last 13 years. In recent times, he has been studying Yin yoga under the founder Paulie Zink.
| Schedule |
If you’re still reading and you’ve made it this far, that’s great! Whenever you’re ready to take the next step in your Yoga journey, we’d like to let you know about a few house rules (boo!)
- By signing up and making a payment, you are agreeing to the terms of the course and on the understanding that you will do your utmost to attend all of the dates listed above. There will be one catch-up weekend added to cover unexpected illness or genuine absenteeism, however any subsequent time missed may not be accommodated at a later date. Students will have an option to privately book extra hours with the Course Instructors, if required, at additional cost.
- Students who do not complete the minimum number of contact hours will not receive certificate of completion and no refunds will be offered in such circumstances. The Studio and the Course Instructors will help Students at every step of the way, but the onus is always on Students to fulfil the course in it’s entirety. As a registered training school, are obliged to ensure Students meet a minimum number of contact hours and if you don’t meet the specific criteria then we can’t sign off on your 200hr training with Yoga Alliance.
- Once the course is completed to a satisfactory standard and all assignments submitted, Students will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance Professionals (YAP) UK as a fully qualified and globally recognised Yoga Teacher. Please note that your YAP membership subscription fees or teaching insurance are not included in your 200hr Teaching Training Course Fees and we have no control over such costs.
- Vibe Yoga will offer Students post-course support and additional mentoring where required, however we cannot offer any guarantee of work.
- Two classes per week at Vibe Yoga Studio are included in your Course – this is a gift membership which renews weekly and any unused credits will not be saved for later use.
- Vibe Yoga Studio is a safe space for all and Students may hear and/or share personal information and we ask that all Yogis respect each others’ journey.
- This course is subject to minimum numbers. In the event that we do not receive the required number of Registrations we reserve the right to postpone the course to a later date, in which case Students will be offered first refusal for the new date or a refund.
- The studio will retain full and final discretion in all matters arising from any unforeseen circumstances or events.
Vibe Yoga Studio and all of your Course Instructors will fully support you in your Teacher Training. If/when there are unexpected bumps in the road or obstacles along the way, we’d like to think that we can always find a reasonable and amicable solution. We’re delighted you’ve chosen Vibe Yoga for your Training and we can’t wait to welcome you!
Applications for Autumn 2024 will open shortly.